Monday, January 12, 2009

Cat Rescue Friend in the News

My cat rescue friend was in a local news paper. It seems they have recently had an overwhelming response to their plea for help for the many kitties that need homes. I want to thank anyone who may have seen my posts here and helped her out in some way. I also wanted to thank our local weatherman, James Spann. He broadcast a link to her information on his Twitter channel! So that went out to over 750 people in Alabama! THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH!!!

I hope you will take a moment to see the article and read her story. She has been kind to so many animals.

Tuscaloosa News - Cat rescuer seeks rescue of her own


7 comments:

Ailurophile said...

Very sorry to learn about Donna's condition. Hope all the cats get adopted soon and find good furrever homes and that Donna leads a long, healthy life for as long as possible.

Anonymous said...

Wonderful for all those little kitties!

The Muse said...

ah you are following me? im humbled :) let me see if i can add you to my following list also...i may be full...but either way i will add you to my blog roll...i use that to visit !

i hope the kittens continue to be loved!

Anonymous said...

Happy Wednesday! Bloghoppin' here... Hey, I have an interesting tutorial for you that I have written myself. It is about adding Adsense on your Single Post in XML template. I hope you'll like it! God Bless you!

Anonymous said...

Hi!
Sorry.., just stopping by to feed your frog!
See you around.

Unknown said...

You are doing such a great service by getting the word out. Donna is a remarkable person and I hope she gets the help she needs for the cats.

Becky Andrews said...

Touching story - wishing for the best for all.

Facebook Photos

Powered by WebRing.

Dog, Dogs, Canine Wonderland! - Discover all you could ever want to know about dogs, get lots of free dog stuff, and interact with dog owners from around the world in our informative dog forums at I-Love-Dogs.com!


Content Copyright 2008-2009 Loving My Pets