Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Heyyyy... It's the Fonz !

I wanted to share some happy kitties news with you this time.

I just have to brag and show you my sweet baby, Fonzi. He is the sweetest cat I have EVER known. And I've know a few cats. :) He was rescued with his two siblings from inside an abandon rental house and Mommy was nowhere around to take care of them. He was only 2 weeks old and was hand raised and bottle fed along with his two brothers. He absolutely LOVES people! I can't decide if he is a cat or a teddy bear. Sometimes he even squeaks when he purrs!

He has grown so much in the past 8 months.


Isn't he beautiful? Yes, his eyes are crossed. That is part of his charm! ;)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just 'discovered' your blog via Entrecard :) I really love the picture of Molly, she is so cute. You have lots of gorgeous pets, consider me very jealous indeed!

Facebook Photos

Powered by WebRing.

Dog, Dogs, Canine Wonderland! - Discover all you could ever want to know about dogs, get lots of free dog stuff, and interact with dog owners from around the world in our informative dog forums at I-Love-Dogs.com!


Content Copyright 2008-2009 Loving My Pets